The New Craftsman provides the perfect mix of user comfort and cutting performance – especially for large yards with lots of obstacles to navigate. Extended legroom and a deluxe high back seat compliment the Kohler V-twin engine and deep domed cutting deck to provide best in class cutting performance on a comfortable ride. The steering wheel makes operating this mower a breeze, without sacrificing any of the benefits of zero turn capability.
The New Craftsman Z6500 is built with a 22 horsepower, Kohler 7000 Series V-twin engine. Consistent-Cut® technology delivers higher engine speed in tall grass and hilly terrain to achieve a better quality of cut with less clumping. Kohler V-twins deliver more than just high power. They are designed to run smoother making the mower more comfortable to operate. Features full pressure lubrication and a spin on oil filter for extended life. Save time as you navigate around obstacles and against edges with zero degree turning radius that allows the mower to spin on a dime. Set the cruise control and tackle the straightaways, getting the job done faster with speeds up to 11.3kph.
- 360° Manoeuvrability. Provides a zero degree turning radius with the similarity and simplicity of steering a car.
- 42” cutting deck offers 8 adjustable cutting heights
- Push button start allows quick turnover
- SmartChoke technology eliminates the need for choke engine
- Dual hydro transmission
- 11.35L gas tank will reduce the need to refill as frequently
- High back seat has added support to make every ride comfortable
- Hydrostatic Foot Pedal controlled transmission makes mowing fast and easy, drives similar to a care
- 2 year warranty