Whether you're wading through the weeds after the spring rains or clearing the driveway after a winter storm, the Craftsman 42 inch Briggs and Stratton Platinum 22 HP 724cc V-Twin Turn Tight® FAST riding lawn mower has the power to make quick work of the job. It also has the finesse to make tidy work—with a 6 inch turning radius, this machine will manoeuvre around trees and fences where many riding lawn mowers just don't fit. The 42 inch cutting deck is ideal for yards with gates and limited storage areas. An adjustable deck can raise up to four inches off the ground, letting it chew through heavy growth. With a top speed of 7.5 mph, plus its automatic transmission, this tractor it a dream to operate on rolling expanses or up or down hills.
- Powered by a V-Twin Platinum series 22 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek OVE engine that is designed to run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- The rugged FAST Automatic transmission, with a maximum speed of 7.5 MPH, features foot pedal operation. With a forward and reverse pedal this tractor operates just like a car to quickly mow in any direction.
- Turn Tight® technology features a 6 inch turning radius that easily manoeuvres around gardens and other obstacles, while shortening time between each pass.
- 42 inch cutting deck offers cutting heights from 1 inch up to 4 inches mowing more grass in less time
- With 10 easy to adjust cutting height options for the best suited cutting height to meet seasonal conditions.
- Mow-in-Reverse option allows you to perform a quick 2-step process in order to keep the blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting into and out of reverse.
- Anti-scalp front and rear gauge wheels to protect your deck by keeping it from scalping the grass when the mower encounters uneven or sloped terrain.
- The superior strength of the cast-iron front axle provides piece of mind when your yard contains rugged terrain or numerous obstacles.